Building Success Together
A leading provider of collaborative commerce solutions. Our award winning software has resulted in a continued growth and development of technology solutions in the debt recovery market place. One of Canada's leading provider of title insurance for residential and commercial real estate transactions and other related products and services.
Our employees are empowered to harness new ideas, to unleash their imaginations and to create innovative products and services, as well as persistently seek ways to improve our service and respond to our customers' needs. Our employees are people whose passion for their work, commitment to customers, contributions to the company and influence on its corporate culture are what create.
Your Role In Our Continued Success
We are continually searching for the best talent; individuals who possess a deep commitment to the customers and markets we serve. We are currently seeking an experienced Business Analyst to join our London, Ontario office who would like to join a company that has created a unique working atmosphere that offers challenge, purpose and the opportunity to grow both personally and professionally in a team-oriented environment.
Reporting to the Manager, Business Analyst in this exciting opportunity, you will undertake the following:
• Actively engage clients and subject matter experts to gather requirements, flush out potential integration issues and develop business requirements documentation
• Participate in scheduled client meetings (business requirements reviews) and execute sign-offs by business leaders
• Act as a client point-of-contact with the ability to work towards becoming a subject matter expert
• Assist the Project Manager and project team in resolving customer issues post-implementation
• Demonstrated experience (3-5 years) as a Business Analyst or in a related field such as Collections, Lending or Legal, involving analysis, documentation preparation and client interaction
• Excellent analytical, problem solving, and quantitative analysis skills to identify, define, and evaluate requirements
• Creative thinker, ability to think outside the box
• Strong verbal, written, and interpersonal skills. Ability to interface effectively with clients and internal cross functional teams
• Demonstrated experience facilitating meetings, eliciting requirements, and mapping business processes and requirements for software application development
• Excellent time management skills and the ability to contribute to multiple projects simultaneously
• Proficiency in MS Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, VISIO). Experience with MS SQL Server queries would be an asset.
• College diploma or university degree
MODIS -- IT Sourcing Specialist