I. Global, Canada's premier education consulting firm is looking for experienced SAT instructors/tutors to join their team! If you are a bright, dynamic and energetic individual who enjoys working with students, then this role is for you! Find us at ivyglobal.ca
Duties & Responsibilities for this position include:
• Creating an excellent environment for learning and interaction in a classroom and in 1:1 settings
• Teaching the verbal, essay and mathematical reasoning sections of standardized tests
• Equipping students to build key skills and effective strategies for SAT test writing
Ideal Candidate will possess the following skills, attributes and experience:
• A strong academic background (97th percentile or higher on standardized tests)
• A proven history of success on standardized tests
• Experience teaching, tutoring, counseling or coaching
• Excellent communication skills and the ability to engage with students
• Outstanding role models who want to help students achieve
• Able to work flexible hours
If this sounds like an opportunity that is suited for you, please forward your resume and SAT scores (if applicable) in confidence us, indicating "SAT Instructor" in the subject line.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
Please, no phone calls about this job!
Please do not contact job poster about other services, products or commercial interests.